There are currently no items in your cart.
sexe-tuor (Version 1). Composed by Walter Feldmann. For oboe, CD. German title: sexe-tour fur Oboe und Zuspiel-CD. Score with CD. Language: all languages. Composed 1995. 8 pages. Duration 2 minutes. Published by Carus Verlag (CA.1631810).
ISBN M-007-11101-4. With Language: all languages.
sexe-tuor was originally a failed attempt to compose a solo oboe piece for my noye cycle. For the solo the name "le sexe du noye" was intended, and the few measures of sexe-tuor were my first attempt to compose a piece in which more complex rhythms would result in a kind of proportional multiplication of individual fragments from the sextet (hence the French sextuor) le retour du noye. This proved to be monstrously complicated and absurd. Thus, the ten measures of the "sexe-tuor" fragment represent a capitulation in the face of these complications, presented as the interruption of an immovable column of air in a frozen multiphonic sound. In the event, the solution to the problem was quite simple: Beginning with the composition of le sexe du noye the proportionalities of the pitch levels and rhythmic values revealed significant rhythmic possibilities. sexe-tuor remains as it is: a solo piece that can function in another compositional context, as an intermezzo between other, larger works on a concert program. The 90 second piece of music can be played in two versions: either for solo piccolo or solo oboe.
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Instrument: Oboe Sheet Music