There are currently no items in your cart.
Serenade in Eb Major K375 (Study Score). Composed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart (1756-1791). Edited by Henrik Wiese. For Bassoon, Clarinet, French Horn. STUDY EDITION. Henle Study Scores. Pages: VI and 45. Softcover. 52 pages. G. Henle #HN9795. Published by G. Henle (HL.51489795).
For 2 clarinets (Bb), 2 horns, and 2 bassoons.
Late in the evening on his name day in 1781 Mozart was on his way to bed when he suddenly heard familiar sounds coming from outside: the six musicians who had given the première of his Serenade in E-flat major two weeks beforehand and whom he had described as “poor fellows, but who can blow together quite nicely” had now met in the courtyard and were serenading him with his own work. Although it was officially composed for Thèrese Hickel, in actual fact Mozart mainly wanted to impress Emperor Joseph II, whose chief of the royal chamber music often went to Therese's house – “That's the reason why I also put a little effort into it.” Did it really help? At any rate Mozart was appointed imperial chamber composer by Joseph II a few years later.
Serenade in Eb Major K375
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Serenade in Eb Major K375
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
Genre: Classical Period Sheet Music
Series: Henle Study Scores