Selections from Rolling Stone Magazine's 500 Greatest Songs of All Time (Instrumental Solos), Volume 2
Tenor Sax. Arranged by Various. Instrumental Series; Play-Along. Rolling Stone Magazine's 500 Greatest Songs of All Time. Play Along. Book & CD. 28 pages. Published by Alfred Music (AP.30851).
Item Number: AP.30851
12 of the best songs, all chosen from Rolling StoneÂ® magazine's "500 Greatest Songs of All Time." Titles include: All I Have to Do Is Dream * Blueberry Hill * Dancing Queen * (Your Love Has Lifted Me) Higher and Higher * Hotel California * How Deep Is Your Love * I Got You (I Feel Good) * In the Midnight Hour * (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction * Spirit in the Sky * A Whiter Shade of Pale * You Send Me
An instrumental series arranged for Flute, Clarinet, Alto Sax, Tenor Sax,Trumpet, Horn in F, and Trombone, the arrangements are completely compatible with each other and can be played together or as solos. Each book contains a carefully edited part that is appropriate for the Level 2-3 player, and a fully orchestrated accompaniment CD. The CD includes a DEMO track of each song, which features a live instrumental performance followed by a PLAY-ALONG track.
Recorded Acc. Available.
- I Got You (I Feel Good) Additional credits James Brown
- How Deep Is Your Love Composed by Barry Gibb; Robin Gibb; Maurice Gibb
- Spirit in the Sky Composed by Norman Greenbaum
- All I Have To Do Is Dream Composed by Boudleaux Bryant
- A Whiter Shade of Pale Composed by Gary Brooker; Keith Reid
- (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction Composed by Mick Jagger; Keith Richards
- Blueberry Hill Composed by Al Lewis; Vincent Rose; Larry Stock
- Hotel California Composed by Glenn Frey; Don Henley; Don Felder
- In The Midnight Hour Composed by Steve Cropper; Wilson Pickett
- (Your Love Has Lifted Me) Higher and Higher Composed by Raynard Miner; Carl Smith; Gary Jackson
- You Send Me Composed by Sam Cooke
- Dancing Queen Composed by Benny Andersson; Bjorn Ulvaeus; Stig Anderson