Selections from O Brother, Where Art Thou?
Mandolin - Difficulty: easy-medium to medium
Mandolin. Arranged by Jim Schustedt. Fretted. Bluegrass and Folk. Mandolin songbook. With standard notation, tablature, mandolin notation legend, chord names, mandolin chord diagrams, lyrics and black & white photos. 40 pages. Published by Hal Leonard (HL.695762).
Item Number: HL.695762
ISBN 0634059785. 9x12 inches.
Perfect for beginning to advanced players, this collection contains both note-for-note transcribed mandolin solos, as well as mandolin arrangements of the melody lines for 11 songs from this Grammy-winning Album of the Year. Includes The Big Rock Candy Mountain, I Am a Man of Constant Sorrow, In the Jailhouse Now and more. Chord diagrams provided for each song match the chords from the original recording, and all songs are in their original key. Includes tab, lyrics and a mandolin notation legend.
- I Am Weary (Let Me Rest) Performed by The Cox Family
- In The Jailhouse Now Performed by The Soggy Bottom Boys
- Angel Band Performed by The Stanley Brothers
- Keep On The Sunny Side Performed by The Whites
- I Am A Man Of Constant Sorrow Performed by The Soggy Bottom Boys
- In The Highways (I'll Be Somewhere Working For My Lord) Performed by Sarah, Hannah And Leah Peasall
- The Big Rock Candy Mountain Performed by Harry McClintock
- Down To The River To Pray Performed by Alison Krauss
- I'll Fly Away Performed by Alison Krauss And Gillian Welch
- You Are My Sunshine Performed by Norman Blake
- Indian War Whoop Performed by John Hartford