Selected Duets - French Horn (Volume1)
French Horn - Easy/Medium
Volume 1 - Easy to Medium. Edited by Himie Voxman. Concert Band Method. Ensemble Collection. 72 pages. Rubank Publications #RUBL188. Published by Rubank Publications (HL.4471000).
Item Number: HL.4471000
ISBN 1423445376. 9x12 inches.
This classic series of duets for like instruments is recognizable to nearly everyone who has ever studied an instrument. The wealth of material supplements musical development and provides a rich experience for growing musicians. Duet playing is often a student's first form of ensemble experience - technique, tone quality, intonation and balance are introduced as students do one of the things they enjoy most - making music with a friend. And duet playing leads easily and naturally to competent performance in larger ensembles. (Vol. I – Easy to Medium, Vol. 2 – Medium to Advanced).
- Ten Little Duos Performed by Pohlmann
- Five Duets Performed by Franz Schubert
- Ten Duos Performed by Schollar
- Thirteen Duets Performed by Various
- Eleven Duets Performed by Pietzsch
- Eighteen Duets Performed by Various
- Ten 18th Century Duets Performed by Anonymous
- Sixteen Duets Performed by Various