Scottish Airs and Ballads for Autoharp
Autoharp/Chromaharp - Intermediate-Advanced
Composed by Alex Usher. Squareback saddle-stitched, Solos. Scottish. Book/CD Set. 40 pages. Published by Mel Bay Publications, Inc (MB.99065BCD).
Item Number: MB.99065BCD
ISBN 9780786607310. Scottish. 8.75 x 11.75 inches.
A collection of 25 traditional melodies written in standard music notation as well as autoharp tablature. Accompaniment chords are indicated. The melody-playing techniques used are explained here in detail. Also included is a professional performance CD which provides more than an hour of listening pleasure to all of the tunes, including "Wild Mountain Thyme," "My Luv is Like a Red, Red Rose," "White Cockade," "Corn Rigs," "Auld Lang Syne" and more.
- Jumping Geordie
- The Four Mary's
- The Rose-Bud Of Allenvale Performed by J. Scott Skinner
- The Fairy Dance
- Will Ye Go, Lassie? (Wild Mountain Thyme)
- Flora MacDonald's Lament Performed by Niel Gow, Jr.
- The Blue Bells Of Scotland
- The Perth Assembly
- Flow Gently, Sweet Afton Performed by Alexander Hume
- Miss Murray of Lintrose Performed by John Bowie
- White Cockade
- Dumbarton's Drums
- Bonnie Dundee
- Mrs. Helen N. Robertson Performed by A. S. Robertson
- My Love Is Like A Red, Red Rose Performed by Robert Burns
- Miss Gayton
- Cradle Song Performed by J. S. Skinner
- The Muckin' O' Geordie's Byre
- The Music Of Spey Performed by J. Scott Skinner
- Ye Banks and Braes of O'Bonnie Doon
- Corn Rigs Are Bonnie
- Lord Lovat's Lament
- Loch Lomond
- Auld Lang Syne
Customers Who Bought Scottish Airs and Ballads for Autoharp Also Bought: