There are currently no items in your cart.
School Rules (Manners and Classroom Procedure Songs). By Brad Green. For Choral (TEACHER ED). Expressive Art (Choral). 64 pages. Published by Hal Leonard (HL.9971245).
ISBN 1423464575. 8.5x11 inches.
Rather than say it, why not sing it! School Rules is packed with attention grabbers, songs about good behavior, manners, lesson openers and closers, self esteem, procedures, sharing, being a good student and much more – 46 songs in all! For added value, the music pages are reproducible with melody line and chord symbols, and each song offers helpful teaching tips and a host of cross-curricular activities. So, tell the elementary classroom teachers in your school! They'll find these songs helpful, too! A performance/accompaniment CD is also available separately or in a Classroom Kit with the Teacher book. There are helpful demonstration tracks to help learn the songs and accompaniment tracks when teacher and students want to showcase their own voices! Suggested for Grades K-4.
- Say Your Name
- Clean Up
- The Golden Rule
- Be Careful
- Be Still
- A Song To Pass Things Out
- Always Share
- Before You Speak, Raise Your Hand
- Buenos Dias
- Clap One Time If You Can Hear My Voice
- Come To Attention
- Criss-Cross Applesauce
- Do You Have What You Need?
- Don't Forget Your Homework
- Everybody Listen
- Find A Partner
- Follow Instructions
- Get Ready To Start The Day
- Give Me The Magic Five
- Go Back To Your Place
- Hocus Pocus Everybody Focus
- It's OK To Have Different Feelings
- It's Time To Say Goodbye
- Keep Your Hands To Yourself
- Life Is Better With Friends
- Make A Choice
- Make A Circle
- Make A Line
- Marshmallow Mouth
- Move In 5-4-3-2-1
- Please And Thank You
- Polka Dot Spot
- Rules Song
- Show Respect
- Stand Up, Sit Down
- Stay In Your Seat
- Take Turns
- There Are Two Minutes Left
- Walk, Don't Run
- Wash Your Hands
- When You Move Around The Room
- When You Say Hello
- When You Use Good Manners
- You'll Need Your Book For This Activity
Manners and Classroom Procedure Songs
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Manners and Classroom Procedure Songs
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Instrument: Choir Sheet Music
Ensemble: Choir Music
Series: Expressive Art (Choral)