Schirmer's Favorite Sacred Duets
Piano, Vocal Duet - Difficulty: medium-difficult
For Various Voices. Composed by Various. Vocal Ensemble. Classical and Sacred. Collection. With vocal score, piano accompaniment and lyrics. 101 pages. G. Schirmer #ED2205. Published by G. Schirmer (HL.50328980).
Item Number: HL.50328980
With vocal score, piano accompaniment and lyrics. Classical and Sacred. 9x12 inches.
Contents: Be Thou Exalted (Huhn) • Christian, Morn Breaks O'er Thee • Crucifixus • Hark! Hark! My Soul (Shelley) • Hosanna (Granier) • How Beautiful on the Mountains (Harker) • I Walked Today Where Jesus Walked • The King of Love My Shepherd Is (Shelley) • The Lord Is My Light (Buck) • My Faith Looks Up To Thee • O Divine Redeemer (Gounod) • O Holy Night • The Birthday of a King • The Lord's Prayer • The Prayer Perfect.
- Crucifix For Sop. and Alto or Ten. and Bar., Composed by Jean-Batiste Faure, E Minor
- The Lord's Prayer For Sop. and Alto, Composed by Albert Hay Malotte, Db Major
- My Faith Looks Up To Thee For Sop. and Alto, Composed by William K. Bassford, Db Major
- O Divine Redeemer For Mezzo-Sop. and Bar., Composed by Charles Francois Gounod, A Minor
- Cantique De Noel (O Holy Night) For Sop. and Alto, Composed by Adolphe-Charles Adam, Eb Major
- The King Of Love My Shepherd Is For High Voice and Low Voice, Composed by Harry Rowe Shelley, Db Major
- I Walked Today Where Jesus Walked For Alto and Bar., Composed by Geoffrey O'Hara, G Major
- Hosanna! For Sop. and Alto, Composed by Jules Granier, Bb Major
- Be Thou Exalted For Alto and Bass, Composed by Bruno Huhn, C Major
- Christian The Morn Breaks Sweetly O'er Thee For High voice and Low voice, Composed by Harry Rowe Shelley, Db Major
- Hark! Hark, My Soul! For Sop. and Alto, Composed by Harry Rowe Shelley, Ab Major
- How Beautful Upon The Mountains For High Voice and Low Voice, Composed by F. Flaxington Harker, B Minor
- The Lord Is My Light For Alto and Bass, Composed by Dudley Buck, E Major
- The Prayer Perfect For Sop. and Bar. or Alto, Composed by Oley Speaks, F Major
- The Birthday of a King For Sop. and Alto, Composed by W. H. Neidlinger, Bb Major