Schaum Fingerpower, Level Three (Book)
Schaum Fingerpower, Level Three (Book) for piano. Piano - Schaum Method. Schaum Publications Fingerpower!. Technique and Method. SMP Level 3 (Early Intermediate). Instructional book. Standard notation, fingerings and introductory text (does not include words to the songs). Published by Schaum Publications, Inc. (AP.44-JWS0423).
ISBN 0757926975. With standard notation, fingerings and introductory text (does not include words to the songs). Technique and Method. 9x12 inches.
Effective Technic for Students of All Ages.
About SMP Level 3 (Early Intermediate)
Independent movement of the left hand. Multiple chords in a measure, and the introduction of triplets.
- Two Notes Against One (R.H.)
- Two Notes Against One (L.H.)
- Cross Hand Etude (3/4)
- Cross Hand Etude (4/4)
- Chord Inversions
- Hand Stretching Technique
- Finger Velocity
- Sustaining the Thumb
- Sustaing the Second Finger
- Sustaing the Third Finger
- Sustaing the Fourth Finger
- Sustaing the Fifth Finger
- Scale Passages and Staccato Chords
- Legato Thirds
- Dotted Eighth and Sixteenth Notes
- Etude for the Weaker Fingers
- Interlocking Hand Pattern
- Chromatic Chord EtudeChromatic Arpeggio Etude