There are currently no items in your cart.
Scales and Pieces in All Keys, Book 2 composed by John W. Schaum. For Piano. Method/Instruction; Piano - Schaum Method Supplement. Schaum Method Supplement. Book. 36 pages. Published by Schaum Publications, Inc. (AP.EL00218A).
Scales and Pieces in All Keys features valuable writing exercises and easy pieces in all keys allowing teachers to expand scale study up to six and seven sharps and flats. By pairing the scales with easy repertoire, the students not only gain valuable experience in executing ascending, descending, parallel, and contrary motion scales, but they are able to perform pieces and demonstrate an ability to read music in all the major and minor keys. Pieces include abridged arrangements and original classical repertoire by Telemann, Chopin, Handel, Moszkowski, Beethoven, Schubert, Krieger, Mendelssohn, MacDowell, Mozart, Grieg, J.S. Bach, and more. Also available: Scales and Pieces in All Keys Book 1 (EL00217A).
- The Circle of Keys
- Your Scale Recorder
- Major Scales in Sharps
- Written Exercise
- Indentifying Sharp Key Signatures
- Scale of C Major
- Gavotte Performed by Georg Philipp Telemann
- Scale of G Major
- Tulip Performed by Heinrich Lichner
- Scale of D Major
- The Music Box Performed by Heins
- Scale of A Major
- Prelude No. 7 Performed by Frederic Chopin
- Scale of E Major
- Theme Performed by George Frideric Handel
- Scale of B Major
- Spanish Dance
- Major Scales in Flats
- Identify Flat Key Signatures
- Scale of F Major
- Variation Performed by Ludwig Van Beethoven
- Scale of B-flat Major
- Second Waltz Performed by Benjamin Godard
- Scale of E-flat Major
- Impromptu Performed by Franz Schubert
- Scale of A-flat Major
- Prelude Performed by Ignaz Moscheles
- Scale of D-flat Major
- The Invitation Waltz Performed by Carl Maria Von Weber
- Scale of G-flat Major
- Winding Roads Performed by John W. Schaum
- Minor Scales in Sharps
- Indentifying Minor Key Signatures
- Scale of A Minor
- Minuet in A Minor Performed by Kreiger
- Scale of E Minor
- Partly Cloudy Performed by Felix Bartholdy Mendelssohn
- Scale of B Minor
- Witches Dance Performed by Edward MacDowell
- Scale of F-sharp Minor
- Theme from Sonata Performed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- Scale of C-sharp Minor
- Scale of G-sharp Minor
- Spring Dance Performed by Edvard Grieg
- Minor Scales in Flats
- Scale of D Minor
- Prelude in D Minor Performed by Johann Sebastian Bach
- Scale of G Minor
- Polonaise Performed by Johann Sebastian Bach
- Scale of C Minor
- Witches' Revels Performed by Kullak
- Scale of F Minor
- Barcarolle Performed by Peter Ilyich Tchaikovsky
- Scale of B-flat Minor Performed by John W. Schaum
- Scale of E-flat Minor
- Intermezzo Performed by Jensen
- John W. Schaum Biography
Scales and Pieces in All Keys, Book 2
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
Scales and Pieces in All Keys, Book 2
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
Format: Collection / Songbook
Series: Method Supplement