Santana -- Guitar Heaven
The Greatest Guitar Classics of All Time (Authentic Guitar TAB). By Santana. This edition: Authentic Guitar TAB. Artist/Personality; Authentic Guitar TAB; Book; Guitar Personality; Guitar TAB. Latin; Rock. 144 pages. Published by Alfred Music (AP.36742).
Item Number: AP.36742
ISBN 0739075489. Carlos Santana.
For Santana's Guitar Heaven, Carlos Santana and Clive Davis compiled a list of some of the greatest rock guitar songs of all time. For each song, the legendary guitarist performs with a who's who of guest vocalists ranging from Chris Cornell to Joe Cocker. The album also includes a very special dedication to George Harrison, "While My Guitar Gently Weeps," featuring India.Arie and master cellist Yo-Yo Ma. Now you can play all songs from the record with this authentic guitar TAB release! Titles: Whole Lotta Love * Can't You Hear Me Knocking * Sunshine of Your Love * While My Guitar Gently Weeps * Photograph * Back in Black * Riders on the Storm * Smoke on the Water * Dance the Night Away * Bang a Gong (Get It On) * Little Wing * I Ain't Superstitious * Fortunate Son.
- Whole Lotta Love Composed by Jimmy Page; John Bonham; Willie Dixon; Robert Plant; John Paul Jones
- Fortunate Son Composed by John Fogerty
- While My Guitar Gently Weeps Composed by George Harrison
- Photograph Additional credits S. Clark; J. Elliott; R.J. Lange; R. Savage
- Riders On The Storm Composed by Jim Morrison; Robbie Krieger; Raymond Manzarek; John Densmore
- Smoke On The Water Composed by Ritchie Blackmore; Ian Gillan; Roger Glover; John Lord; Ian Paice;Additional credits Deep Purple
- Little Wing Composed by Jimi Hendrix
- Can't You Hear Me Knocking Composed by Mick Jagger; Keith Richards
- Dance the Night Away Composed by Edward Van Halen; Michael Anthony; Alex Van Halen; David Lee Roth
- Get It On Additional credits Marc Bolan
- Sunshine of Your Love Composed by Eric Clapton; Jack Bruce; Peter Brown
- I Ain't Superstitious Composed by Willie Dixon
- Back In Black Composed by Brian Johnson; Angus Young; Malcolm Young