There are currently no items in your cart.
Salsa Trumpet composed by Gabriel Rosati. For Trumpet. Perfect binding, Technic. Latin American. Intermediate. Book/CD Set. 164 pages. Published by Mel Bay Publications, Inc (MB.98384BCD).
ISBN 9780786660544. Latin American. 8.75 x 11.75 inches.
A specific overview of Afro-Cuban/Caribbean trumpet history, techniques and influences from the early 1900's to today's Salsa. From the Charanga style to Conjunto, Cha-Cha-Cha', Mozambique, through the Boogaloo, Dominican Merengue, Puerto Rican Bomba, Venezuelan Gaita, Colombian Cumbia to modern Timba! Note by note solo transcriptions from the masters and a play-along CD with orchestral arrangements of original tunes and rhythms written by Cuban composer Willie "Paco" Aguero.
- Book: Broadway
- Book: Caballero que Bomba
- Book: Cao mani Picao
- Book: Como voy a sufrir
- Book: Conga de la Habana
- Book: Desconfianza
- Book: El cierro Tiene la Llave
- Book: El Merengue
- Book: Guajira
- Book: Juventud Amaliana
- Book: La Chambelona
- Book: La Guarapachanga
- Book: Mejico D.F.
- Book: No me Dejes de Querer
- Book: Paunetto's Point
- Book: Pueblo Nuevo se paso
- Book: Que Suene la Flauta Performed by Orquesta Aragon
- Book: Separala tambien
- Book: Sonando
- Book: Trompetas en Cha-Cha-Cha
- Book: Waheera
- CD Recording: Alma Sola
- CD Recording: Arriesgate conmigo
- CD Recording: Blasito Bocoy
- CD Recording: El Codigo Performed by Willie Paco Aguero
- CD Recording: El Lograr
- CD Recording: Luna de Diciembre
- CD Recording: Ta Calla
- CD Recording: Telefono Frio
- CD Recording: Una Improvisaction del Cirberto
- Exercises: Patterns
- Exercises: Practicing "with ghosts"
- Exercises: Resistance and practicing
- Exercises: Rhythmical mechanisms
- Exercises: Section charts from combo arrangements to read
- Exercises: The Clave
- Exercises: The Length of solos, improvisation concepts
- History: Charanga, Danzon, Conga, Rumba, Son Montuno
- History: Cumbia, Songo, Latin-Rock, Salsa, Latin Pop
- History: Guaguanco, Bolero, Cha-Cha, Cu-Bop
- History: Mambo, Guaracha, Bomba, Plena, Pachanga
- History: Mozambique, Merengue, Latin-Jazz, Latin Boogaloo
- History: The Mamba Era, 1950-1970
- History: The Modern Salsa, 1970-1990's
- History: The roots of Salsa, 1930-1950
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
Instrument: A Trumpet Sheet Music
Genre: Salsa Sheet Music