Sacred Melodies for Clarinet Solo
Clarinet - Intermediate
Composed by Dr. Norman Heim. Saddle-stitched, Solos. Classic. Book. 56 pages. Published by Mel Bay Publications, Inc (MB.94207).
Item Number: MB.94207
ISBN 9780871662194. Classic. 8.5 x 11 inches.
Artistically beautiful clarinet solos with keyboard accompaniment on familiar sacred and classic melodies. This collection aims to provide repertoire for the Church instrumentalist from the best composers of the eighteenth and nineteenth centuries: J.S. Bach, Handel, and Mendelssohn. Much of this is well-known in concert and in church settings. The variety of length of the works provides music that can be used for Prelude, offertory, instrumental interlude, or Postlude in the Church Service. The music here is of the highest quality, and can also be used for recital or concert purposes.
- He Shall Feed His Flock Like A Shepherd Performed by George Frideric Handel
- O Rest in the Lord Performed by Felix Bartholdy Mendelssohn
- Blessed Jesus Performed by Gabriel Faure
- Every Valley Shall Be Exalted Performed by George Frideric Handel
- Jesu, Joy Of Man's Desiring Performed by Johann Sebastian Bach
- If with all your hearts from Elijah Performed by Felix Bartholdy Mendelssohn
- I Know That My Redeemer Liveth Performed by George Frideric Handel
- My Heart Ever Faithful Performed by Johann Sebastian Bach
- Then shall the righteous shine forth Performed by Felix Bartholdy Mendelssohn
- I Will Sing of Thy Great Mercies Performed by Felix Bartholdy Mendelssohn