Sacred Classics for Flute and Piano Made Easy
Flute - Beginning
Composed by Dona Gilliam and Mizzy McCaskill. Saddle-stitched, Solos. Made Easy. Sacred. Book/CD Set. 48 pages. Published by Mel Bay Publications, Inc (MB.21346BCD).
Item Number: MB.21346BCD
ISBN 9780786674794. 8.5 x 11 inches.
Sacred Classics for Flute and Piano Made Easy presents a variety of literature that can be used as processional, meditative or incidental music in the sacred setting. The easy arrangements of classical and baroque works are beautiful in their simplicity, and the range and rhythmic complexity of all works are suitable for the developing flutist. CD accompaniment tracks for all pieces in the book are played on both piano and pipe organ.
- Adagio from Sonata IV, Op. 2 Performed by Benedetto Marcello
- Air and Variation from Harpsichord Suite No. 5 Performed by George Frideric Handel
- Andante from Tolomeo Performed by George Frideric Handel
- Ave Verum Corpus Performed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- Bist du bei mir from Claverbuchlein for Anna Magdalena Bach Performed by Johann Sebastian Bach
- Remember, O Thou Man Performed by Thomas Ravenscroft
- Sonnerie de Ste. Genevieve du Mont de Paris Performed by Marin Marais
- Suite from Water Music (Air, Bouree, Allegro) Performed by George Frideric Handel
- Where'er You Walk from Semele Performed by George Frideric Handel