There are currently no items in your cart.
Rudiments on the Drumset composed by Andreas Berg. For Drum Set. Flex bound, Technic. AMA Verlag. All Styles. Multiple Levels. Book/CD Set. 104 pages. Published by AMA Verlag (MB.610296).
ISBN 9783899220094. All Styles. 9 x 12 inches.
Learn the basic techniques in a fun way! Supposedly rudiments are the necessary basis for playing the drums at all... but for students who are not so advanced, it's an absolute mystery why they have to struggle with what they feel to be boring technical exercises when all they really want to do is just play. But the rudiments are not boring at all if you can apply the new figure you've learned in its simple form directly to the drum set, relating it to grooves or fills from familiar music. This book can be introduced early in the instructional process or used as a supplement if you're learning on your own. As soon as the first contact with notation has been made and you're playing your first grooves, you can then have fun jumping into the world of rudiments. To this end, this book is separated into two 'Tours.' Tour 1 contains simple exercises for the beginner, while Tour 2 is directed at the advanced student who extensively knows and plays the rudiments.
Rudiments on the Drumset
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Rudiments on the Drumset
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.