There are currently no items in your cart.
Ruddigore (or The Witch's Curse (Vocal Score)). Composed by William S. Gilbert and Arthur S. Sullivan. For Voice. Masterworks; Score; Vocal (Opera) Score. Faber Edition. Masterwork; Romantic. Published by Faber Music (AP.12-0571534449).
ISBN 0571534449. Masterwork; Romantic.
Ruddigore is a dark and haunting tale of dastardly deeds and gruesome ghosts whose evil plans get scuppered by a troupe of bridesmaids, a roguish sailor and a 'little book of etiquette'.
Titles: Fair Is Rose; Sir Rupert Murgatroyd; If Somebody There Chanced To Be; I Know A Youth; From The Briny Sea; I Shipp'd, D'ye See, In A Revenue Sloop; Hornpipe; My Boy, You May Take It From Me; The Battle's Roar Is Over; If Well His Suit Has Sped; In Sailing O'er Life's Ocean Wide; Cheerily Carols The Lark; Welcome, Gentry; Oh, Why Am I Moody And Sad?; You Understand? I Think I Do; Hail The Bride Of Seventeen Summers; When The Buds Are Blossoming; When I'm A Bad Bart, I Will Tell Taradiddles!; Oh, Happy The Lily; I Once Was As Meek; Happily Coupled Are We; In Bygone Days; Painted Emblems Of A Race; When The Night Wind Howls; He Yields, He Yields; For Thirty-Five Years I've Been Sober And Wary; Away, Remorse!; Henceforth All The Crimes; I Once Was A Very Abandoned Person; My Eyes Are Fully Open; Melodrame; There Grew A Little Flower.
or The Witch's Curse (Vocal Score)
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
or The Witch's Curse (Vocal Score)
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Instrument: Voice Sheet Music
Format: Vocal Score