There are currently no items in your cart.
Rockin Easy - CD Alone composed by Don Muro. Recorder Music, Recorder Duets. CD only. Published by J. D. Wall Publishing Co (MM.RM0007CD).
Another winner from Don Muro to excite performers and audiences. An energetic and spirited piece that "rocks" from beginning to end. For beginning recorder players, with two performance options: S, SS.
"The composer has created a legitimate rock tune for players of lesser experience. By limiting the playing range to an octave beginning on low-D and by keeping the rhythmic patterns uncomplicated, children with just one year or less of instruction can perform this piece successfully. When I introduce the song, I teach only a small section of the composition at a time The quarter-rest is significant in this work and should he observed carefully to achieve the desired effect. The three themes may be rehearsed as brief exercises prior to reading from the music. Encourage students to sing note names and rhythm syllables as they silently finger; this will make the actual playing much easier. The introduction and coda, identical except for one tone, would be a good starting point. Many musical concepts can be taught through this piece, and students will remain enthused. Although the performance options include a lower harmony part, it is better to begin with Soprano I. After a few lessons, the more able students will have mastered the melody and will be eager to learn the alternate part, while slower ones may continue to work on the melody." (American Recorder)
Rockin Easy - CD Alone
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Rockin Easy - CD Alone
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Instrument: Recorder Sheet Music