There are currently no items in your cart.
River Child (Legends of the Great Rivers of the World). Composed by John Jacobson and Rollo Dilworth. For Choral (PREV PAK). Expressive Art (Choral). Published by Hal Leonard (HL.9971054).
ISBN 1423426002. 6.75x10.5 inches.
Keep the river flowin' and together we'll keep growin'. Join the River Children on an exciting exploration of the great waterways of the world and discover the integral roles these rivers play in our lives. Whether used for fishing, food, irrigation, transportation, or more, every River Child knows that water is life! Did you know that the Nile River is 4,182 miles and runs through nine different countries? Enjoy legends and historic fun facts about the River Nile, the Mighty Mississippi, the Amazon, Rhine and Yangtze Rivers with this entertaining and educational 35-minute revue of music and narration easily adaptable for casts of less than 20 to over 60. Designed for upper elementary to middle school students, River Child can be performed in a simple concert setting with minimal staging or expanded for a more elaborate production. Available: Teacher Edition, Singer Edition 5-Pak (vocals, dialog), Preview CD (with vocals only), Preview Pak (1 Singer Book, 1 Preview CD), Performance/Accompaniment CD, Performance Kit/CD (Teacher, 10 Singer books, P/A CD). Perf. Time: approx. 35 minutes. For Gr. 4-8.
- Let It Rain
- River Of Jazz
- Run River Run
- The Colors Of The Nile
- The Tale Of Lorelai
- Water Is Life
Legends of the Great Rivers of the World
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Legends of the Great Rivers of the World
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
Instrument: Choir Sheet Music
Ensemble: Choir Music
Series: Expressive Art (Choral)