Ringing the Church Year
Handbells (3-5 octaves) (with optional 3-5 octave handchimes) - Level 2
Seasonal Hymn Tune Settings for Handbells. Composed by Michael Helman. Handbell collection. Collection. Lorenz Publishing Company #20/1671L. Published by Lorenz Publishing Company (LO.20-1671L).
Item Number: LO.20-1671L
Lorenz is proud to offer this outstanding collection of three-to-five-octave arrangements for the whole church year by some of the handbell world's best composers. These reproducible hymn-tune arrangements include works for Advent, Christmas, Epiphany, Lent, Easter, and Communion.
- Come, O Come, Emmanuel Composed by Lloyd Larson
- O Morning Star, How Fair And Bright Composed by Sondra K. Tucker
- Christ Is Born! Composed by Anna Laura Page
- Shepherd's Peace Composed by Sandra Eithun
- Lenten Reflection Composed by Michael J. Glasgow
- Hymn of Victory Composed by Hart Morris
- Christ The King Composed by Jason W. Krug