There are currently no items in your cart.
Riff By Riff - Guitar by Metallica. For Guitar. Guitar Educational. Metal and Hard Rock. Difficulty: medium. Instructional book (guitar excerpts only). Guitar tablature, standard notation, chord names, instructional text, introductory text, guitar notation legend and black & white photos. 100 pages. Cherry Lane Music #6313. Published by Cherry Lane Music (HL.2506313).
ISBN 0895248409. With guitar tablature, standard notation, chord names, instructional text, introductory text, guitar notation legend and black & white photos. Metal and Hard Rock. 9x12 inches.
Every essential riff from every song written and recorded by Metallica from Ride the Lightning, Kill 'em All, Master of Puppets, ...And Justice for All, and Metallica. Includes notes and commentary for each plus tablature.
- Enter Sandman
- Master Of Puppets
- Fight Fire With Fire
- Ride The Lightning
- For Whom the Bell Tolls
- Trapped Under Ice
- The Call Of Ktulu
- Hit The Lights
- The Four Horsemen
- Jump In The Fire
- Phantom Lord
- No Remorse
- Metal Militia
- Creeping Death
- Fade To Black
- Seek & Destroy
- The Thing That Should Not Be
- Welcome Home (Sanitarium)
- Disposable Heroes
- Leper Messiah
- Damage, Inc.
- Sad But True
- Holier Than Thou
- The Unforgiven
- Wherever I May Roam
- Don't Tread On Me
- Through The Never
- Nothing Else Matters
- Of Wolf And Man
- The God That Failed
- My Friend Of Misery
- The Struggle Within
- ...And Justice For All
- The Shortest Straw
- Harvester Of Sorrow
- The Frayed Ends Of Sanity
- To Live Is To Die
- Dyers Eve
- Eye Of The Beholder
Riff By Riff - Guitar
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Riff By Riff - Guitar
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.