There are currently no items in your cart.
Rice, Grier & Smith Live in Concert by Wyatt Rice, David Grier and Kenny Smith. For Guitar (Flatpicking). Boxed, Concert/Documentary. Bluegrass. DVD. Duration 80 minutes. Published by Flatpicking Guitar Magazine (MB.FGM1008).
In this one-hour session, Flatpicking Guitar Magazine presents three of today's top flatpicking guitarists performing together in a live concert setting. David Grier, three-time IBMA Guitar Player of the Year and one of Acoustic Guitar Magazine's "Artists of the Decade" performs with two-time IBMA Guitar Player of the Year, Kenny Smith, and long-time Tony Rice Unit member Wyatt Rice. These three masters of the acoustic guitar perform as a trio, in different duo configurations, solo, and with vocalist Amanda Smith. Guitar players will especially appreciate the abundance of left and right hand close-ups prevalent throughout this concert. Song List: John Hardy; Forked Deer; Tennessee Waltz; Bill Cheathum; Cotton Eyed Joe; Have You Ever Been to England; Song for Emily; Impulsive; Crazy Creek; Wheeling; Me and My Farmall; Amy Brown; Working on a Building; Bury Me Beneath the Willow; Jordan's Reel; Wildwood Flower; Nine Pound Hammer; Big Sandy River; Minor Swing; Black Mountain Rag.
- Amy Brown
- Big Sandy River
- Bill Cheathum
- Black Mountain Rag
- Bury Me Beneath The Willow
- Cotton Eyed Joe
- Crazy Creek
- Forked Deer
- Have You Ever Been to England
- John Hardy
- Jordan's Reel
- Me And My Farmall
- Minor Swing
- Nine Pound Hammer
- Song For Emily
- Tennessee Waltz
- Wildwood Flower
- Working On A Building
Rice, Grier & Smith Live in Concert
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Rice, Grier & Smith Live in Concert
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Genre: Bluegrass Sheet Music
Format: Performance DVD