There are currently no items in your cart.
Guitar (Classical) - Beginning-Intermediate
A Manual for Students of Guitar Performance. Composed by Ricardo Iznaola (1949-). Saddle-stitched, Reference. Classic. Book. 24 pages.
Item Number: MB.99418
ISBN 9780786658732. Classic. 5.5 x 8 inches.
A concise booklet which presents a complete practicing methodology for guitarists. Topics discussed include the concepts of inner and outer poise, issues affecting practice, visualization and much more.
- I. Basis of Good Practice
- Inner Poise
- Outer Poise
- II. Negative Factors That Affect Practice
- Material and Tangible Factors
- Intangible and Psychological Factors
- III. Purpose and Method of Good Practice
- IV. Practice Hygiene: The System of Practice
- Time-Allocation of Materials
- V. Essence of Good Practice
- Problem Solving
- VI. Memory and Sight-Reading
- The Question of Accuracy in Practice and the Role of Visualization
- Experiment No. 1
- Experiment No. 2
- Experiment No. 3
- VII. The Fuel for Good Practice
- The Interaction Between Inner and Outer Motivation
- Inner Motivation
- Outer Motivation
- Suggestions for Further Reading
Customers Who Bought Ricardo Iznaola On Practicing Also Bought: