There are currently no items in your cart.
RGT - Electric Guitar Playing, Grade 7 edited by Tony Skinner. For Guitar (Electric). Saddle-stitched, Methods. Rock. Advanced. Book. 36 pages. Published by Registry of Guitar Tutors (MB.1898466572).
ISBN 9781898466574. Rock. 8.25 x 11.75 inches.
This book is part of an acclaimed series by the Registry of Guitar Tutors.
This book covers all the material needed for the Registry of Guitar Tutors Grade Seven electric guitar examination, enabling you to gain an internationally recognized qualification. Ideal for any serious student of the electric guitar.
The material covered includes: rock, blues and jazz scales in multi-positions across the fingerboard; b5, #5, b9 and #9 altered arpeggios and chords; exercises to use the chords with chord charts and develop your rhythm playing; studies to show the use of scales and arpeggios for lead playing, including soloing over key changes; full details of the musical knowledge spoken tests; aural assessments to develop skill in recognizing rhythm, harmony and pitch.
Whether or not you are interested in taking an RGT exam, studying this course will help you achieve your full potential as a guitarist by developing all aspects of your guitar playing, increasing your knowledge of specialist electric guitar techniques and improving your understanding of the music theory that relates to electric guitar playing.
- 1) Introduction
- 2) Scales and arpeggios
- 3) Chords
- 4) Rhythm playing
- 5) Lead playing
- 6) Spoken tests
- 7) Aural assessments
- 8) Specialisms
- 9) Examination entry form
RGT - Electric Guitar Playing, Grade 7
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
RGT - Electric Guitar Playing, Grade 7
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Instrument: Electric Guitar Sheet Music
Genre: Rock Sheet Music
Format: Collection / Songbook