There are currently no items in your cart.
Resonance: Voice Repertoire 8 composed by The Royal Conservatory Music Development Program. For voice. This edition: 4th edition. Resonance series. Early Advanced (Level 8). Book & CD. 112 pages. Published by The Frederick Harris Music Company (FH.RSR08U).
Resonance: A Comprehensive Voice Series serves as the official resource for voice assessments of the Royal Conservatory Music Development Program. Featuring an outstanding selection of voice literature and supporting materials, this series offers a truly enriched learning experience to help ensure student success.
Resonance is the fourth edition of the acclaimed Voice Series published by The Frederick Harris Music Co., Limited. As in previous editions, Resonance encompasses a rich and varied selection of Repertoire, Vocalises and Recitatives that students of all ages and voice types will find appropriate to their musical interests and level of technical ability.
- Level 5 Vocalise in E flat Major Composed by M.I. Glinka
- Vocalise in D Major Composed by H. Panofka
- Vocalise in C Major Composed by A. Mascheroni
- Vocalise in A Minor Composed by F.P. Tosti
- Vocalise in A flat Major Composed by H. Panofka
- Vocalise in E Minor Composed by H. Panofka
- Level 6 Vocalise in F Major Composed by A-M. Panseron
- Vocalise in G Major Composed by L. Bordese
- Vocalise in B flat Major Composed by F.P. Tosti
- Vocalise in D Minor Composed by G. Nava
- Vocalise in G Major, op. 9, no. 29 Composed by G. Concone
- Level 7 Vocalise in G Minor, op. 85, no. 10 Composed by H. Panofka
- Vocalise in E Minor, op. 85, no. 12 Composed by H. Panofka
- Vocalise in B flat Major, op. 17, no. 6 Composed by G. Concone
- Vocalise in C Minor Composed by F.P. Tosti
- Vocalise in F Major, op. 17, no. 11 Composed by G. Concone
- Vocalise in F Minor, op. 31, no. 3 Composed by F. Sieber
- Vocalises and Recitatives 8 Vocalises Vocalise in F Major Composed by A-M. Panseron
- Vocalise in G Major, op. 9, no. 13 Composed by G. Concone
- Vocalise in G Minor Composed by A-M. Panseron
- Vocalise in A Minor, op. 17, no. 5 Composed by G. Concone
- Vocalise in C Major, op. 9, no. 46 Composed by G. Concone
- Recitatives Soprano Ill suits the voice of love Composed by George Frideric Handel
- L'Amour vient au secours Composed by Christoph Willibald Von Gluck
- Che vecchio sospettoso! Composed by Gioachino Rossini
- Es bringe die Erde Gras hervor / Let the earth bring forth grass Composed by F.J. Haydn
- But, bless my heart Composed by A.S. Sullivan
- Mezzo/Contralto Then shall the eyes of the blind be opened Composed by George Frideric Handel
- Repondez, habitants Composed by J. Massenet
- Was in uns ist Composed by Johann Sebastian Bach
- Why this strange depression Composed by A.S. Sullivan
- Tenor La! dors en paix Composed by Jacques Offenbach
- Quel che soffrono tanti Composed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- And Miriam the prophetess Composed by George Frideric Handel
- Oh Zara, my beloved one Composed by A.S. Sullivan
- Es sei'n Lichter an der Feste des Himmels / Let there be lights in the firmament of heaven Composed by F.J. Haydn
- Baritone/Bass Love, unrequited Composed by A.S. Sullivan
- Be comforted Composed by George Frideric Handel
- Es sammle sich das Wasser / Let the waters under the heavens Composed by F.J. Haydn
- A voi prometto Composed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- C'est toi Composed by Georges Bizet
- My Mother Bids Me Bind My Hair (Die Mutter sagt), Hob. XXVI a:27 Composed by Franz Joseph Haydn
- Wenn mein Bastien einst im Scherze (Bastien Often Stole My Flowers) Composed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart;Arranged by Kathleen Wood
- Bel Piacere Composed by George Frideric Handel
- Intorno all'idol mio Composed by Antonio Cesti
- Tell Me, Lovely Shepherd Composed by William Boyce;Arranged by Kathleen Wood
- Bois epais Composed by Jean-Baptiste Lully;Arranged by Kathleen Wood
- Strike the Viol, Touch the Lute Composed by Henry Purcell
- The Wanderer (Der Wanderer), Hob. XXVI a:32 Composed by Franz Joseph Haydn
- Das Verlassene Magdlein Composed by Hugo Wolf
- Lachen und Weinen, D 777 Composed by Franz Schubert
- Amor Sin Esperanza Composed by Manuel Fernandez Caballero
- In Haven, op. 37, no. 2 Composed by Edward Elgar
- I Dreamt That I Dwelt In Marble Halls Composed by Michael Balfe
- Il zeffiro Composed by Vincenzo Bellini
- Le charme, op. 2, no. 2 Composed by Ernest Chausson
- Romance Composed by Claude Debussy
- Me voglio fa 'na casa Composed by Gaetano Donizetti
- Prairie Boy, Prairie Boy Composed by Morris Surdin
- Cancion del grumete Composed by Joaquin Rodrigo
- My Lagan Love Irish folk song, Arranged by Akiko And Forrest Kinney
- Come Ready and See Me Composed by Richard Hundley
- The Lark (Die Lerche) Composed by Richard Rodney Bennett
- Five Eyes, op. 9, no. 3 Composed by C. Armstrong Gibbs
- Shady Grove American folk song, Arranged by Christine Donkin
- Apology Composed by Norman Campbell
- Only Love Composed by Frank Wildhorn
- Oh, Better Far To Live And Die Composed by Sir Arthur Seymour Sullivan
- When a Merry Maiden Marries Composed by Sir Arthur Seymour Sullivan
Resonance: Voice Repertoire 8
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Resonance: Voice Repertoire 8
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
Instrument: Voice Sheet Music