There are currently no items in your cart.
Resonance: Voice Repertoire 6 composed by The Royal Conservatory Music Development Program. For voice. This edition: 4th. Resonance series. Book & CD. 72 pages. Published by The Frederick Harris Music Company (FH.RSR06U).
Resonance A Comprehensive Voice Series serves as the official resource for voice assessments of the Royal Conservatory Music Development Program. Featuring an outstanding selection of voice literature and supporting materials, this series offers a truly enriched learning experience to help ensure student success.
Resonance is the fourth edition of the acclaimed Voice Series published by The Frederick Harris Music Co., Limited. As in previous editions, Resonance encompasses a rich and varied selection of Repertoire, Vocalises and Recitatives that students of all ages and voice types will find appropriate to their musical interests and level of technical ability.
- Difesa non ha / No Shield Can Defend Composed by Alessandro Scarlatti
- Cosi, Amor, mi fai languir Composed by A. Stradella
- Med en Primula veris / With a Primrose, op. 26, no. 4 Composed by Edvard Grieg
- Fruhlingslied / Spring Song, op. 8, no. 6 Composed by Felix Bartholdy Mendelssohn
- Mary Had a Baby Arranged by R. Fleming
- Mailied / May Song, op. 52, no. 4 Composed by Ludwig Van Beethoven
- Papillon, tu es volage / Butterfly, Away You Flutter Arranged by O. O'Brien
- Star vicino / To Be Near Thee Arranged by F. Campbell-Watson
- Ah! toi, belle hirondelle / Oh! You Beautiful Swallow Arranged by G. Coutts
- Vesna / Spring, op. 56, no. 3 Composed by Peter Ilyich Tchaikovsky
- Darkening Composed by C. Duncan
- June Magic Composed by M. Spencer
- The Genius Composed by R. Fleming
- Colette Composed by Cecile Chaminade
- Milkmaids Composed by P. Warlock
- Cazando Mariposas / Hunting Butterflies Composed by J. Guridi
- Lullabye Composed by L. Moorhouse;Arranged by R. Johnston
- The Lamb Composed by W. Jordan
- A Spring Song Composed by C.H. Hastings Parry
- White Butterflies Composed by K.I. Bray
- As I Walked Forth Composed by H.J. Foss
- April Weather Composed by V. Archer
- How Can I Keep From Singing? Composed by Robert Lowry;Arranged by Akiko And Forrest Kinney
- Papillon, tu es volage (Butterfly, Away You Flutter) French Canadian folk song, Arranged by Oscar O'Brien
- Frage, op. 9, no. 1 Composed by Felix Bartholdy Mendelssohn
- Star Vicino Composed by Anonymous;Arranged by Kathleen Wood
- Climbin' Up The Mountain African American spiritual, Arranged by Patsy Ford Simms
- The Lark In The Clear Air Traditional Irish air, Arranged by Phyllis Tate
- Auf dem Rhein, op. 51, no. 4 Composed by Robert Schumann
- Shenandoah American folk song, Arranged by Mark Mrozinski
- Singin' the Blues Composed by Donna Rhodenizer
- Homeward Bound Composed by Marta Keen;Arranged by Jay Althouse
- A Blackbird Singing Composed by Michael Head
- Cazando Mariposas Composed by Jesus Guridi Bidaola
- Bluebird Composed by Rudolph Schirmer
- Wond'rin' Composed by Norman Campbell
- Oh, What A Beautiful Mornin' Composed by Richard Rodgers
- Little Maid of Arcadee Composed by Sir Arthur Seymour Sullivan
- I Can't Do The Sum Composed by Victor Herbert
Resonance: Voice Repertoire 6
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Resonance: Voice Repertoire 6
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
Instrument: Voice Sheet Music