There are currently no items in your cart.
Resonance: Voice Repertoire 5 by The Royal Conservatory Music Development Program. For voice. This edition: 4th. Resonance series. Book. 72 pages. Published by The Frederick Harris Music Company (FH.RSR05U).
Resonance A Comprehensive Voice Series serves as the official resource for voice assessments of the Royal Conservatory Music Development Program. Featuring an outstanding selection of voice literature and supporting materials, this series offers a truly enriched learning experience to help ensure student success.
Resonance is the fourth edition of the acclaimed Voice Series published by The Frederick Harris Music Co., Limited. As in previous editions, Resonance encompasses a rich and varied selection of Repertoire, Vocalises and Recitatives that students of all ages and voice types will find appropriate to their musical interests and level of technical ability.
- When Love Is Kind Arranged by A. Lehmann
- As I Walked Forth Composed by R. Johnston;Arranged by I. Spink
- Mystery's Song Composed by Henry Purcell
- Chi vuole innamorarsi / If You Long for Love Composed by Alessandro Scarlatti
- Jardin d'amour / Love's Garden Gate Arranged by J.F. Keel
- La petite hirondelle / O, Sweet Little Swallow Arranged by Healey Willan
- Pretty Polly Oliver Arranged by G. Bantock
- Es war einmal ein Konig / The Song of the Flea, op. 75, no. 3 Composed by Ludwig Van Beethoven
- J'ai cueilli la belle rose / One Lovely Rosebud Composed by Paul Creston
- Sometimes I Feel Like a Motherless Child Arranged by H. Frey
- An den Mond / To the Moon, D 259 Composed by Franz Schubert
- No quiero casarme / I Don't Wish to Marry Composed by F. Campbell Watson
- Azulao / Bluebird, op. 21 Composed by J. Ovalle
- Lazy Summer Composed by W.H. Belyea
- I Will Make You Brooches Composed by W. Bury
- Reality Composed by M. Spencer
- El Tra La La Y El Punteado Composed by Enrique Granados
- In the Alley Composed by C. Ives
- Little Elegy Composed by N. Rorem
- Baruch Hamakom Composed by S.I. Glick
- Przychodz, mily, dzien juz bialy / Come, My Love, It is Morning Composed by S. Moniuszko
- The King of Song Composed by E.H. Thiman
- Van gli effluvi de le rose / The Scent of the Roses Composed by F.P. Tosti
- The Little Spanish Town Composed by P. Jenkyns
- Petite souris Composed by C. Bernec
Resonance: Voice Repertoire 5
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
Resonance: Voice Repertoire 5
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Instrument: Voice Sheet Music
Format: Collection / Songbook