There are currently no items in your cart.
Resonance: Voice Repertoire 3 composed by The Royal Conservatory Music Development Program. For voice. This edition: 4th edition. Resonance series. Early Intermediate (Level 3). Book & CD. 64 pages. Published by The Frederick Harris Music Company (FH.RSR03U).
Resonance: A Comprehensive Voice Series serves as the official resource for voice assessments of the Royal Conservatory Music Development Program. Featuring an outstanding selection of voice literature and supporting materials, this series offers a truly enriched learning experience to help ensure student success.
Resonance is the fourth edition of the acclaimed Voice Series published by The Frederick Harris Music Co., Limited. As in previous editions, Resonance encompasses a rich and varied selection of Repertoire, Vocalises and Recitatives that students of all ages and voice types will find appropriate to their musical interests and level of technical ability.
- The Birds No More Shall Sing Composed by George Frideric Handel
- Aupres de ma blonde (It's Good to Be in Love) French Canadian folk song, Arranged by Akiko And Forrest Kinney
- Come By The Hills Traditional Gaelic melody, Arranged by Christine Donkin
- Cara Mamma (Dearest Mamma) Italian folk song, Arranged by Christine Donkin
- An die Laute (To the Lute), D 905 Composed by Franz Schubert
- Marienwurmchen (Ladybug), op. 79, no. 14 Composed by Robert Schumann
- Un Canadien errant (The Banished Canadian) French Canadian folk song, Arranged by Nancy Telfer
- Suo-Gan (A Welsh Lullaby) Welsh folk song, Arranged by Alec Rowley
- Valenciana (Valencia) Spanish folk song, Arranged by Christine Donkin
- I'm Wishing Composed by Donna Rhodenizer
- A Pirate Song Composed by William R. Smith
- The Stars Are With The Voyager Composed by Jay Althouse
- Gloria Deo Composed by David Ouchterlony
- Computer Cat Composed by Donna Rhodenizer
- If You Become the Moon Composed by Kevin Helppie, Forrest Kinney, And Jaclyn Weber
- Spring is Singing in the Garden Composed by William Henry Anderson
- The Girl I Mean To Be Composed by Lucy Simon;Arranged by Michael Kosarin
- Swinging on a Star Composed by James Van Heusen
- Gee, I'm Glad I'm No One Else but Me Composed by Norman Campbell
Resonance: Voice Repertoire 3
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Resonance: Voice Repertoire 3
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Instrument: Voice Sheet Music