There are currently no items in your cart.
Resonance: Voice Repertoire 3 composed by The Royal Conservatory Music Development Program. For voice. This edition: 4th. Resonance series. Book & CD. 64 pages. Published by The Frederick Harris Music Company (FH.RSR03U).
Resonance A Comprehensive Voice Series serves as the official resource for voice assessments of the Royal Conservatory Music Development Program. Featuring an outstanding selection of voice literature and supporting materials, this series offers a truly enriched learning experience to help ensure student success.
Resonance is the fourth edition of the acclaimed Voice Series published by The Frederick Harris Music Co., Limited. As in previous editions, Resonance encompasses a rich and varied selection of Repertoire, Vocalises and Recitatives that students of all ages and voice types will find appropriate to their musical interests and level of technical ability.
- The Birds No More Shall Sing Composed by George Frideric Handel
- Aupres de ma blonde (It's Good to Be in Love) French Canadian folk song, Arranged by Akiko And Forrest Kinney
- Come By The Hills Traditional Gaelic melody, Arranged by Christine Donkin
- Cara Mamma (Dearest Mamma) Italian folk song, Arranged by Christine Donkin
- An die Laute (To the Lute), D 905 Composed by Franz Schubert
- Marienwurmchen (Ladybug), op. 79, no. 14 Composed by Robert Schumann
- Un Canadien errant (The Banished Canadian) French Canadian folk song, Arranged by Nancy Telfer
- Suo-Gan (A Welsh Lullaby) Welsh folk song, Arranged by Alec Rowley
- Valenciana (Valencia) Spanish folk song, Arranged by Christine Donkin
- I'm Wishing Composed by Donna Rhodenizer
- A Pirate Song Composed by William R. Smith
- The Stars Are With The Voyager Composed by Jay Althouse
- Gloria Deo Composed by David Ouchterlony
- Computer Cat Composed by Donna Rhodenizer
- If You Become the Moon Composed by Kevin Helppie, Forrest Kinney, And Jaclyn Weber
- Spring is Singing in the Garden Composed by William Henry Anderson
- The Girl I Mean To Be Composed by Lucy Simon;Arranged by Michael Kosarin
- Swinging on a Star Composed by James Van Heusen
- Gee, I'm Glad I'm No One Else but Me Composed by Norman Campbell
Resonance: Voice Repertoire 3
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
Resonance: Voice Repertoire 3
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Instrument: Voice Sheet Music