There are currently no items in your cart.
Resonance: Voice Repertoire 2 composed by The Royal Conservatory Music Development Program. For voice. This edition: 4th. Resonance series. Book & CD. 48 pages. Published by The Frederick Harris Music Company (FH.RSR02U).
Resonance A Comprehensive Voice Series serves as the official resource for voice assessments of the Royal Conservatory Music Development Program. Featuring an outstanding selection of voice literature and supporting materials, this series offers a truly enriched learning experience to help ensure student success.
Resonance is the fourth edition of the acclaimed Voice Series published by The Frederick Harris Music Co., Limited. As in previous editions, Resonance encompasses a rich and varied selection of Repertoire, Vocalises and Recitatives that students of all ages and voice types will find appropriate to their musical interests and level of technical ability.
- Cadet Rouselle / Little Rouselle Arranged by H. Wiseman
- Coraggio, ben mio / Courage, My Love Arranged by S. Chatman
- Ar hyd y nos / All Through the Night Arranged by H.J. McLean
- Eileh Cham'dah Libi / Faithful Friend Arranged by C. Davidson
- The Handsome Butcher Arranged by Matyas Seiber
- Liebhaber in allen Gestalten / A Lover in All Forms, D 558 Composed by Franz Schubert
- The Kelligrews Soiree Composed by J. Burke;Arranged by H.J. McLean
- Stesk / Lament Arranged by F. La Forge And W. Earhart
- The mocking bird Arranged by M. Mrozinski
- D'ou viens-tu, bergere / Where, O Shepherdess Arranged by Paul Creston
- Sehnsucht nach dem Fruhlinge / Longing for Spring, K 596 Composed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- Porosyata / The Little Pigs, op. 68, no. 3 Composed by S. Prokofiev
- Grasshopper Green Composed by C. Taylor
- Rules and Regulations Composed by G. Wuensch
- At The Seaside Composed by S. Barab
- Someone Composed by V. Archer
- Fairies Schieman Composed by C. Anderson
- In Old Donegal Composed by D. Parke
- My Dog Spot Composed by C. Curwin
- The Fate of Gilbert Gim Composed by M. Drynan
- To The Sky American folk song, Arranged by Carl Strommen
- Marienwurmchen (Ladybug) German folk song, Arranged by Johannes Brahms
- All Through The Night Traditional Welsh melody, Arranged by Hugh J. MacLean
- Coraggio, ben mio (Courage, My Love) Italian folk song, Arranged by Stephen Chatman
- ?Donde vas, Alfonso Doce? Spanish folk song, Arranged by Akiko And Forrest Kinney
- Gruss (Greeting), op. 19a, no. 5 Composed by Felix Bartholdy Mendelssohn
- Desperado Traditional American song, Arranged by Mark Mrozinski
- Colorado Trail American folk song, Arranged by Akiko And Forrest Kinney
- Sehnsucht nach dem Fruhlinge (Longing for Spring), K 596 Composed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- D'ou viens-tu, bergere (Tell Me Shepherdess) French Canadian folk song, Arranged by Akiko And Forrest Kinney
- Star Above (Etoile du ciel) Traditional American song, Arranged by Donna Rhodenizer
- The Rose and the Butterfly Composed by Henry A. Clark
- Butterfly Composed by Lin Marsh
- Song of the Boats Composed by Betty Roe
- On the Back of an Eagle Composed by Nancy Telfer
- Ed the Invisible Dragon Composed by Donna Rhodenizer
- Happiness Composed by Clark Gesner
- The French Song (Quand le soleil dit bonjour aux montagnes) Composed by Larry Vincent
- The Gypsy Rover Irish folk song, Arranged by Christine Donkin
Resonance: Voice Repertoire 2
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Resonance: Voice Repertoire 2
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
Instrument: Voice Sheet Music