There are currently no items in your cart.
Resonance: Vocalises and Recitatives 8 composed by The Royal Conservatory Music Development Program. For voice. This edition: 4th. Resonance series. Book. 48 pages. Published by The Frederick Harris Music Company (FH.RSV08U).
Resonance A Comprehensive Voice Series serves as the official resource for voice assessments of the Royal Conservatory Music Development Program. Featuring an outstanding selection of voice literature and supporting materials, this series offers a truly enriched learning experience to help ensure student success.
Resonance is the fourth edition of the acclaimed Voice Series published by The Frederick Harris Music Co., Limited. As in previous editions, Resonance encompasses a rich and varied selection of Repertoire, Vocalises and Recitatives that students of all ages and voice types will find appropriate to their musical interests and level of technical ability.
- Vocalise in F Major Composed by A-M. Panseron
- Vocalise in G Major, op. 9, no. 13 Composed by G. Concone
- Vocalise in G Minor Composed by A-M. Panseron
- Vocalise in A flat Major Composed by F. Chiaramonte
- Vocalise in A Minor Composed by G.P. Colonna
- Vocalise in A Minor, op. 17, no. 5 Composed by G. Concone
- Vocalise in E Minor Composed by A-M. Panseron
- Vocalise in C Major, op. 9, no. 46 Composed by G. Concone
- Recitatives Soprano Ill suits the voice of love Composed by George Frideric Handel
- L'Amour vient au secours Composed by Christoph Willibald Von Gluck
- Che vecchio sospettoso! Composed by Gioachino Rossini
- Es bringe die Erde Gras hervor / Let the earth bring forth grass Composed by F.J. Haydn
- But, bless my heart Composed by A.S. Sullivan
- Mezzo/Contralto Then shall the eyes of the blind be opened Composed by George Frideric Handel
- Repondez, habitants Composed by J. Massenet
- Was in uns ist Composed by Johann Sebastian Bach
- Why this strange depression Composed by A.S. Sullivan
- Tenor La! dors en paix Composed by Jacques Offenbach
- Quel che soffrono tanti Composed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- And Miriam the prophetess Composed by George Frideric Handel
- Oh Zara, my beloved one Composed by A.S. Sullivan
- Es sei'n Lichter an der Feste des Himmels / Let there be lights in the firmament of heaven Composed by F.J. Haydn
- Baritone/Bass Love, unrequited Composed by A.S. Sullivan
- Be comforted Composed by George Frideric Handel
- Es sammle sich das Wasser / Let the waters under the heavens Composed by F.J. Haydn
- A voi prometto Composed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- C'est toi Composed by Georges Bizet
Resonance: Vocalises and Recitatives 8
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
Resonance: Vocalises and Recitatives 8
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Instrument: Voice Sheet Music
Format: Collection / Songbook