There are currently no items in your cart.
Resonance: Preparatory Voice Repertoire composed by The Royal Conservatory Music Development Program. For voice. This edition: 4th. Resonance series. Book & CD. 48 pages. Published by The Frederick Harris Music Company (FH.RSR00U).
Resonance A Comprehensive Voice Series serves as the official resource for voice assessments of the Royal Conservatory Music Development Program. Featuring an outstanding selection of voice literature and supporting materials, this series offers a truly enriched learning experience to help ensure student success.
Resonance is the fourth edition of the acclaimed Voice Series published by The Frederick Harris Music Co., Limited. As in previous editions, Resonance encompasses a rich and varied selection of Repertoire, Vocalises and Recitatives that students of all ages and voice types will find appropriate to their musical interests and level of technical ability.
- There Once Was a Puffin Composed by C. Hampshire
- Butterflies Composed by L. Smith
- The Monkeys and the Crocodile Composed by U. Kasemets
- Song of the Seagull Arranged by H.J. McLean
- Elephants Composed by C. Crawley
- Rabbits Composed by W.H. Belyea
- Trois canards / Three Ducks Arranged by A. Morrow
- Monkeys Composed by W.H. Belyea
- The Polar Bear Composed by C. Barratt And K. Jenkins
- A Cookie for Snip Composed by B.L. Kurth
- The Circus Clown Arranged by B.L. Kurth
- The Ferryman Composed by M. Helyer
- One Man Shall Mow My Meadow Arranged by C.J. Sharp
- When I Go Outside to Play Composed by K. VanderKloot DiChiera
- Entre le boeuf et l'ane gris / Ox in His Stall Arranged by S. Northcote
- J'ai du bon tabac / Grandpa's Snuffbox Arranged by H. Wiseman
- West Indian Lullaby Arranged by S. Northcote
- Grandma, Grandpa Arranged by S. Chatman
- Cancion de cuna / Cradle Song Arranged by S. Chatman
- The Window Composed by Trad. Korean Melody
- A la claire fontaine / The Sparkling Fountain Arranged by P. Gallant
- L'inverno l'e passato / The Cuckoo Arranged by S. Chatman
- Colours Composed by H. Brook
- Yuki / Snow Arranged by S. Chatman
- Land of the Silver Birch Canadian folk song, Arranged by Nancy Telfer
- Monsieur le Printemps Composed by Lise Champagne;Arranged by Lydia Adams
- Snowflake Composed by Cyril Hampshire
- Butterflies (Les Papillons) Composed by Lillian Smith
- Au clair de la lune (Underneath the Moonlight) Traditional French song, Arranged by Akiko And Forrest Kinney
- When The Saints Go Marching In African American spiritual, Arranged by Akiko And Forrest Kinney
- L'inverno l'e passato (The Wintertime Is Over) Italian folk song, Arranged by Stephen Chatman
- The Penguin Ball Composed by Donna Rhodenizer
- A la claire fontaine (At the Clear Fountain) French Canadian folk song, Arranged by Pierre Gallant
- The Rainbow Composed by Cyril Hampshire
- I Need a Home for My Dinosaur Composed by Donna Rhodenizer
- Song of the Cake Composed by Betty Roe
- Suse, liebe Suse (Susie, Little Susie) German folk song, Arranged by Stephen Chatman
- Michael Row The Boat Ashore African American spiritual, Arranged by Christine Donkin
Resonance: Preparatory Voice Repertoire
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Resonance: Preparatory Voice Repertoire
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Instrument: Voice Sheet Music