There are currently no items in your cart.
Renga composed by John Cage (1912-1992). For variable instruments. Modern. Score. Composed 1976. Published by Edition Peters (PE.P06818).
ISBN M-3007-5064-4. Modern.
When the right to play music (eg. The music of another composer) is not granted by a copyright owner, monophonic imitations in the manner either of CHEAP IMITATION or certain of the SOLOS FOR VOICE in SONG BOOKS or four-part imitations in the manner of APARTMENT HOUSE 1776 (Harmonies I, II, II, etc.) may be composed.
Score (361 drawings by Thoreau sometimes superimposed) and 78 parts (for any instrument and/or voices): to be played alone or (as an occasional piece) with APARTMENT HOUSE 1776 or some other musicircus (live or recorded) appropriate to another occasion than the Bicentennial of the USA, an occasion, for example, such as the birth or death of another musically productive nation or person, or the birthday of a society concerned with some aspect of creation productive of sound, eg. Birds, marine animals, weather changes, earthquakes, or plants (equipped with cartridges and used as percussion instruments, as in CHILD OF TREE and BRANCHES, or acoustically isolated and by means of suitable technology made audible) copyright restrictions permitting.
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Instrument: Flexible Instrument Sheet Music
Genre: 20th Century Sheet Music