There are currently no items in your cart.
Renaissance Trios for Strings - Cello B arranged by Deborah Greenblatt. String Trio. For cello 2. This edition: spiral-bound. Trios for Strings. Part book. 48 pages. Published by Greenblatt & Seay (GS.BCO3RTFSC-B).
These 46 arrangements feature works by well known composers of the day (Byrd, Morley, Palestrina, etc.), as well as composers that are not so well known (Gumpelzhaimer, Jones, Munday, etc.). Many of these pieces are suitable, aka "easy", for folks playing in a trio for the first time. You may experience harmonies and dissonances that are new to you. (Of course, they are really quite old...) Some of the rhythms may be unexpected, so take it slow. Trust the tunes. They have exotic charms of their own, and they will find their own speed! Program notes about the composers are included."From the available books in the "Trios for Strings" series you can build a trio with each part in the clef that each musician prefers. Individual part books are spiral bound.
- In Mijnen Zin Composed by Martin Agricola
- Allemande Composed by Anonymous
- Dalling Alman Composed by Anonymous
- The Emporors Pavane Composed by Anonymous
- Dormendo un Giorno Composed by Jacques (Jacob) Arcadelt
- Basse Danse Composed by Pierre Attaignant
- Ah Me! My Mistress Scorns My Love Composed by Bateson
- Come Follow Me Fair Nymphs Composed by Bateson
- The Duke of Brunswick's Alman Composed by Bull
- The King's Hunt Composed by Bull
- The Carman's Whistle Composed by Byrd
- Celeste Giglio Composed by Caroso
- Fantazie Composed by Desprez
- Je Ne Vis Oncques La Pareille Composed by Guillaume Dufay
- Spagnioletta Composed by Giles Farnaby
- Tower Hill Composed by Giles Farnaby
- Altro Non E'l Mi'Amor Composed by Festa
- Balletto Quarto Composed by Gabrielli
- Fantasia Composed by Orlando Gibbons
- La Turturella Composed by Gorzanis
- Illumina Oculos Meos Composed by Adam Gumpelzhaimer
- Intrada I and II Composed by Hans Leo Hassler
- Quant Je Boy Du Vin Claret Composed by Heurteur
- On a Time In Summer Composed by Jones
- Sweete Kate of Late Ran Away and Left Me Composed by Jones
- Cor Meum Composed by Orlande De Lassus
- Allemanda Composed by Marchand
- Arise, Get Up My Deere Composed by Thomas Morley
- Fantasy for Three Recorders Composed by Thomas Morley
- Munday's Joy Composed by Munday
- Bianca Fiore Composed by Negri
- Ahi, Che Quest'occhi Miei Composed by Giovanni Pierluigi Da Palestrina
- The Primerose Composed by Martin Peerson
- I Love, I Love a Flower Composed by Phelyppis
- Fuga Composed by Michael Praetorius
- Lo, How a Rose E'er Blooming Composed by Michael Praetorius
- Of All the Birds That Ever I See Composed by Thomas Ravenscroft
- Allemainge Composed by Tielman Susato
- Ballo del granduca Composed by Jan Pieterszoon Sweelinck
- Duelete de mi, Senora Composed by Vasquez
- Io Spero Composed by Orazio Vecchi
- Ran ta Ra Ran Tan Tant Composed by Thomas Weelkes
- The Nightingale Composed by Thomas Weelkes
- Tanz Composed by Widmann
- Ricercar in F Composed by Adrian Willaert
- Ricercar in G Minor Composed by Adrian Willaert
Renaissance Trios for Strings - Cello B
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Renaissance Trios for Strings - Cello B
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Instrument: Cello Sheet Music
Ensemble: String Trio Music
Format: Part Book