Recital Gems - Volume 2
Solo piano - Advanced; Early Advanced
Edited by Carole L. Bigler and Valery Lloyd-Watts. Graded Standard Repertoire; Masterworks; Piano Collection. Masterworks Books. Classical. Collection. With standard notation, fingerings and introductory text (does not include words to the songs). 48 pages. Published by Alfred Music (AP.17380).
Item Number: AP.17380
The "gems" in these collections are to be prized for their beauty and brilliance. Selected to motivate pianists of all ages and arranged in approximate order of difficulty, these pieces apply and reinforce standard piano techniques. Students will also enjoy the dramatic crashing chords, engaging and driving rhythms, powerful endings and rapid scale passages.
- Albumblatt [Op. 66] Additional credits Friedrich GrÃ¼tzmacher
- Arabeske [Op. 39, No. 4] Additional credits Edward MacDowell
- Ã‰tude de VirtuositÃ© In G Minor [Op. 72, No. 2] Additional credits Moritz Moszkowski
- Hungarian Dance No. 5 Composed by Johannes Brahms
- Hungarian Dance No. 7 Composed by Johannes Brahms
- Hunting Song [Op. 19, No. 3] Composed by Felix Bartholdy Mendelssohn
- Prelude in E Major [Op. 28, No. 9] Composed by FrÃ©dÃ©ric Chopin
- Prelude in G Minor [Op. 28, No. 22] Composed by FrÃ©dÃ©ric Chopin
- Rhapsodie Mignonne [Op. 410] Additional credits Carl KÃ¶lling
- Sonata In D Major Additional credits Mateo AlbÃ©niz
- The Cascades: A Rag Composed by Scott Joplin