Clarinet Solo & Piano
With Piano Accompaniment. Composed by Richard Wagner Guiseppe F Verdi. Edited by Ben Armato. Arranged by Ben Armato. Set of parts. With Standard notation. 83 pages. Published by Carl Fischer (CF.O4862).
Item Number: CF.O4862
After serving in the United State's Army Band at West Point, Ben Armato studied clarinet at the Juliad School of Music. An accomplished career soon followed. Armato played with the Metropolitan Opera Orchestra for 35 years, invented a precision reed measuring device.
- Adagio-Tarantella Performed by Ernesto Cavallini
- Introduction, Theme and Variations Performed by Carl Maria Von Weber
- Solo de Concours Performed by Jules Mouquet
- Phantasiestuke Performed by Robert Schumann
- Phantasiestuke (For B-Flat Clarinet With Piano Accompaniment: I, Ii, Iii) Performed by Robert Schumann
- Andante [Arranged by Ben Armato] Performed by Guiseppe F Verdi
- Adagio [Arranged by Ben Armato] Performed by Richard Wagner