There are currently no items in your cart.
Rapunzel composed by Bert Appermont. Fanfare. Grade 3. Full score. Duration 0:09:50. Published by Beriato Music (BT.0410-6-230).
Rapunzel is based on the famous Grimm fairy tale of the same name. The 4 parts of this piece tell the musical story of fantasy, drama and adventure. This refreshing composition with a low level of difficulty can be performed with or without a storyteller. The spoken parts can be indicated on the score. This work won the first prize at the De Muziekgolf composition competition in 2004. PART 1 Bar 1: Once upon a time, in a country far away, a man and woman werent able to have children. At the back of their house, a witch lived and she had a wonderful garden. One day, the man went into the garden to pick some herbs and he was caught by the witch. She made the terrified man promise that the first child to be born would be given to the witch at the age of ten. And so it was... PART 2 Bar 1, 2: The girls name was Rapunzel and she was locked in a high tower without a door. To reach Rapunzel, the witch would climb up the girls golden locks and through the window. Years went by and Rapunzel sang her sad song softly to pass the days. Bar 28, 29, 30: One day, a prince on horseback rode past the high tower in the woods. He immediately became enchanted by Rapunzels wonderful voice... PART 3 Bar 1 -8: The curious prince hid in the bushes and watched how the witch climbed up the tower. When the witch had gone, he climbed up Rapunzels long locks like the witch had done. Bar 65 -72: Rapunzel was at first very frightened when the prince suddenly appeared, but she was soon charmed by his dear words. After he had visited her several times, she agreed to marry him. Bar 73: However, in the meantime, the witch had found out the prince was visiting Rapunzel. She hid in the tower and when the prince climbed up the locks which had been cut off, she made him fall in the thorny bushes below. The desperate prince was blinded by the thorns and Rapunzel could no longer be found... Bar 130: The prince walked through the woods in search of his lost love. One day, he heard her sweet voice once again in a lonely place. The tears of the saddened Rapunzel dripped into his eyes and he could see once again. They married and lived happily ever after.
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.