PUCCINI: Arias for Soprano with Orchestra, Vol. III
Composed by Giacomo Puccini (1858-1924). Vocal Score and CD+G. Published by Music Minus One (MO.MMOCDG4094).
Item Number: MO.MMOCDG4094
ISBN 1596155736. Soloist: Zvetelina Maldjanska, soprano; Ensemble: Orchestra of the Sofia National Opera; Conductor: Nayden Todorov.
A gorgeous collection of soprano arias from the master of romantic opera, Giacomo Puccini. Includes Butterfly's famous entrance ('Spira sul mare') and others from 'Tosca,' 'Turandot,' and 'Manon Lescaut.'
Includes an expansive, newly engraved vocal score, printed on high-quality ivory paper; and a CD+G graphics-enabled compact disc with complete versions (with soloist) in digital stereo, followed by digital stereo orchestral accompaniments to each piece, minus the soloist.
CD+G (CD+Graphics) is a special disc format in which simple graphics and text are stored in the sub channels of an audio disc. When you play a CD+G disc in a CD+G compatible player (like a karaoke machine), lyrics and images appear on the monitor or TV screen in time to the music. If you play a CD+G disc in a regular CD player, you'll still be able to hear the music and sing along to your favorite tracks, but the graphics features won't function. The CD+G format is a fun and useful learning tool!
- Manon Lescaut - Act II: 'L'ora, o Tirsi' (Manon) Performed by Giacomo Puccini
- Manon Lescaut - Act II: 'In quelle trine morbide' (Manon) Performed by Giacomo Puccini
- Manon Lescaut - Act IV: 'Sola perduta, abbandonataÉ' (Manon) Performed by Giacomo Puccini
- Tosca - Act II: 'Vissi d'arte, vissi d'amore' (Floria Tosca) Performed by Giacomo Puccini
- Madama Butterfly - Act I: 'Spira sul mare' (Cio-Cio-San) Performed by Giacomo Puccini
- Madama Butterfly - Act II: 'Che tua madreÉ' (Cio-Cio-San) Performed by Giacomo Puccini
- Madama Butterfly - Act III: 'Tu? piccolo Iddio!' (Cio-Cio-San) Performed by Giacomo Puccini
- Turandot - Act III: 'Tanto amore segreto' (Liu) Performed by Giacomo Puccini