PUCCINI: Arias for Soprano and Orchestra, Vol. II
Composed by Giacomo Puccini (1858-1924). Vocal Score and CD+G. Published by Music Minus One (MO.MMOCDG4079).
Item Number: MO.MMOCDG4079
In this second volume of Puccini Opera Arias you'll find a broad variety of that great composer's genius, drawn from such renowned standards as Tosca as well as from his less-known but radiantly magical Suor Angelica, Puccini's all-female opera about a tortured nun in an Italian convent. Also includes 'Un bel di' from Madama Butterfly, and many more. Exquisite music for your performance pleasure, made pure magic by the Sofia National Opera!
Includes an expansive, newly engraved vocal score, printed on high-quality ivory paper; and a CD+G graphics-enabled compact disc with complete versions (with soloist) in digital stereo, followed by digital stereo orchestral accompaniments to each piece, minus the soloist.
CD+G (CD+Graphics) is a special disc format in which simple graphics and text are stored in the sub channels of an audio disc. When you play a CD+G disc in a CD+G compatible player (like a karaoke machine), lyrics and images appear on the monitor or TV screen in time to the music. If you play a CD+G disc in a regular CD player, you'll still be able to hear the music and sing along to your favorite tracks, but the graphics features won't function. The CD+G format is a fun and useful learning tool!
- Tosca - Act I: 'Non la sospiri' (Floria Tosca) Performed by Giacomo Puccini
- Madama Butterfly - Act II: 'Quell'ultima mattinaÉ' (Cio-Cio-San) Performed by Giacomo Puccini
- Madama Butterfly - Act II: '...Un bel di' (Cio-Cio-San) Performed by Giacomo Puccini
- La Rondine - Act I: 'Chi il bel sogno di Doretta' (Magda) Performed by Giacomo Puccini
- La Rondine - Act I: 'Fanciulla, e sbocciato l'amore!' (Magda) Performed by Giacomo Puccini
- Suor Angelica: 'Senza mamma, bimbo, tu sei morto' (Angelica) Performed by Giacomo Puccini