There are currently no items in your cart.
Psalms of the Passover composed by Ed Lojeski. For Choral (SATB). Sacred Choral. 40 pages. Published by Hal Leonard (HL.8750378).
ISBN 1423484126. 6.75x10.5 inches.
This major work for chorus, soloists and piano quartet (piano, violin, clarinet, cello) or full orchestra is based on the Psalms used in the Passover Seder dinner from the Old Testament times to the present. Psalms 113 to 118 are set in four movements and unite the Judeo-Christian community in song, as mentioned in the New Testament (Matthew 26:30 and Mark 14:26). These Psalms may have been the last songs Jesus sang with His disciples at the Last Supper before His death. Includes: To the God of Glory and Mercy (Psalm 113); Passover Hymn (Psalm 114); The One True God (Psalm 115); Thanksgiving (Psalm 116); Summons to Praise (Psalm 117); Processional Hymn (Psalm 118) – based on HAD GADYA, an ancient Aramaic song used at the conclusion of the Passover Seder. Available separately: SATB/Piano Score, Piano Quartet (parts for Violin, Clarinet and Cello), Orchestra score and parts (pic, fl 1-2, ob 1-2, ehn, cl 1-2, bcl, bn 1-2, hn 1-2-3-4, tpt 1-2-3, tbn 1-2, btbn, tba, timp, perc 1-2-3, hp, cel, vn 1-2, va, vc, db). Duration: ca. 23:00.
- Psalm 115 The One True God
- Psalm 113 To The God Of Glory And Mercy
- Psalm 114 Passover Hymn
- Psalm 116 Thanksgiving
- Psalm 117 Summons To Praise
- Psalm 118 Processional Hymn
Psalms of the Passover
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Psalms of the Passover
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
Instrument: Choir Sheet Music