There are currently no items in your cart.
Premier Guitar Magazine - October 2013 pREMIER GUITAR. 215 pages. Published by Hal Leonard (HL.77771325).
Premier Guitar October 2013: Stompbox addicts look forward to this one all year long – our annual Pedal Issue. We review 30 of the hottest guitar and bass pedals on the market, from overdrives, distortions, and fuzzes to reverbs, delays, modulators, and bizarre-o stomps. We also profile three pedal builders: relative newcomers XAct Tone Solutions and JHS, as well as Mike Beigel – the man who revolutionized guitar effects when he founded Mu-tron back in the 1970s. But that's not all the pedal goodness. We also show you how to build your own pedalboard with pro features for under $100, as well as highlight some of the coolest pedalboards from PG readers. Other features this month include interviews with Derek Trucks and Susan Tedeschi, Warren Haynes, Russian Circles, and L.A. session man Josh Smith. In addition to the smorgasbord of pedal reviews, including gear from Electro-Harmonix, Jim Dunlop, Vox, EBS, Zoom, Pigtronix, and Death by Audio, we also review the new Fano Alto de Facto GF6 semi-hollowbody, the Crimsontone Moro guitar head, and Music Man Classic Sabre bass.
Premier Guitar Magazine - October 2013
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Premier Guitar Magazine - October 2013
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
Instrument: Guitar Sheet Music