There are currently no items in your cart.
Premier Guitar Magazine - March 2012 pREMIER GUITAR. 208 pages. Published by Hal Leonard (HL.77771162).
Premier Guitar March 2012: For players hungry to expand their tonal palettes via an easy DIY project, this month's cover story walks you through six super-detailed steps to converting your guitar to a baritone. We also bring you the latest and greatest gear coverage from Winter NAMM 2012, and give you up-close-and-personal looks at 10 Pro Pedalboards from some of the hottest players in the world-including Joe Satriani, Keith Urban, Nels Cline, Maroon 5's James Valentine, and Primus' Ler LaLonde. Artist features this month include Mark Morton and Will Adler from Lamb of God, looper-turned-bassist Keller Williams, and jam-band vets Chuck Garvey and Al Schnier from moe. We also bring you our latest Forgotten Heroes installment on late Bob Wills and His Texas Playboys legend Jimmy Wyble. Gear reviews this month include the Godin 5th Avenue Uptown GT, Carvin Brian Bromberg signature bass, Grammatico Kingsville combo, Lollar El Reyo humbuckers, Echopark Downtowner Custom Koa Limited, MXR Custom Badass Modified O.D., GtrWrks 19 Sixty 3 boost, Dwarfcraft Satan Oscillate My Metallic Sonatas pedal, Dean Markley CD60 combo, and Phil Jones D-600 head and Neo-Power 8B cab.
Premier Guitar Magazine - March 2012
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Premier Guitar Magazine - March 2012
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
Instrument: Guitar Sheet Music