There are currently no items in your cart.
Premier Guitar Magazine - June 2011 pREMIER GUITAR. 208 pages. Published by Hal Leonard (HL.77770081).
Premier Guitar June 2011: The latest, greatest in gear coverage with an up-to-the-minute recap of our recent trip to the world's biggest gear trade show-Musikmesse 2011 in Frankfurt, Germany. We show you 31 of the coolest new guitars, basses, amps, and effects from the show, and give you a glimpse of the other fun and interesting aspects of the show. This month we also talk to the one and only Warren Haynes-in addition to bassist George Porter Jr. and co-producer Gordie Johnson-about Hayne's new soul album, Man in Motion. We also talk to the Raveonettes' Sune Rose Wagner and Sharin Foo, as well as Collective Soul's Joel Kosche. Other features include an article on orchestrating guitar parts in your home studio, and a builder profile on Charles Fox-a man whose tools and approaches have influenced countless luthiers. Reviews this month include the Eventide Space, Fryette S.A.S. and Boostassio pedals, Rivera Blues Shaman and Double Shaman stompboxes, Hallmark Guitars Johnny Ramone, Trace Acoustic TA200, AXL Badwater USA 1216, Epiphone Nighthawk Custom, Satellite Amplification Mudshark, and Black Cat Pedals Bass Octave Fuzz.
Premier Guitar Magazine - June 2011
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Premier Guitar Magazine - June 2011
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Instrument: Guitar Sheet Music