There are currently no items in your cart.
Premier Guitar Magazine February 2014 pREMIER GUITAR. 226 pages. Published by Hal Leonard (HL.77771855).
Premier Guitar February 2014: If you're looking for cool new projects for your favorite axe, this issue is bound to have something enticing for you: For pickup swappers, we've got the exclusive scoop on Fishman's innovative new Fluence pickups, as well as a roundup of humbucker-sized P-90s from DiMarzio, Lindy Fralin, Seymour Duncan, Harmonic Design, GFS, and Lollar. We also chronicle the resurrection of an old 1974 Epiphone Crestwood, including adding new Duncan Seth Lover guitars. And for the really adventurous, our cover story walks you step-by-step through the process of installing a MIDI controller pad in the top of your solidbody, á la Muse's Matt Bellamy. Interviews this month include chats with Reverend Horton Heat, Boston's Tom Scholz, and Arthur Channel's Jon Greene, Lyle Workman, and Alain Johannes. We also take a look back at the life of Free's Paul Kossoff. Our gear reviews this month include an exclusive look at Moog's five new minifooger pedals, in the ToneVille Beale Street, Epiphone's G-400 Pro, the Fender Pawn Shop Mustang bass, CMandell's Dutch Kazoo fuzz, Larivée's D-40R dreadnought, the Spaceman Sputnik, PureSalem's Electric End, Ashdown's MiBass 2.0 head and Mi 12 cab, and the Strymon Big Sky.
Premier Guitar Magazine February 2014
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Premier Guitar Magazine February 2014
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
Instrument: Guitar Sheet Music