There are currently no items in your cart.
Premier Guitar Magazine August 2010 pREMIER GUITAR. 208 pages. Published by Hal Leonard (HL.77770982).
Meet Randy Parsons, a custom builder for the likes of Jack White, Jimmy Page, and Joe Perry who uses materials like bone, copper, and solid ebony to craft his extraordinary creations. Also, interviews with the Black Keys' Dan Auerbach and Sommatone Amplification, exploring the unsung guitar heroes of the '60s, a look at Guild amps of the 1950s, and a touching introduction to the Guitars for Vets organization. Reviewed: Mesa/Boogie Trans-Atlantic, Port City Sahana Amp and Cab, Vox AGA70 Acoustic Guitar Amp, Kala U-Bass, Amptweaker TightDrive and Bass TightDrive pedals, Dunlop Jerry Cantrell Signature Wah, Reverend Pete Anderson Signature guitar, Harden Engineering Switchblade guitar, Dynamic 2040 HG DynaLead amp, and Aracom Power Rox PRX150-Pro Attenuator.
Premier Guitar Magazine August 2010
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Premier Guitar Magazine August 2010
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
Instrument: Guitar Sheet Music