There are currently no items in your cart.
Narrator - Grade K-4
Composed by Mark Burrows. Classroom Music, Classroom Management. Text. Heritage Music Press #30/2569H. Published by Heritage Music Press (LO.30-2569H).
Item Number: LO.30-2569H
Classroom Music, Classroom Management.
From "The Accidental Drum Circle" to "Totally Twisted," Mark Burrows's resources are always creative, practical, and full of unique ways to bring fun and learning into the classroom. Threadbare Theatre's guide "Practical Puppetry" is all three and more. There are directions for making more than a dozen puppets, ideas for puppet stages, and five different scripts. And because puppetry is less about the puppets and more about the puppeteer, you'll learn how to manipulate your puppet, find its voices, and use it to teach music concepts. Mark even shares his "Top Ten Mistakes" so that you can be spared the same fate. Children love puppets, and if they love it, they'll learn it. Thanks to "Practical Puppetry," you can bring that learning into your classroom and be good to the environment at the same time--found objects make up more than 90% of the materials used to create these puppets.
- Welcome to Threadbare Theatre
- Night of the Jampire
- Food Friends
- Wendell and Lorraine: Promise
- Wendell and Lorraine: Celebrate
- Threadbare Theatre List of Stuff
- The "No Hand Turkey" Policy
- Pull-Tab Eye Puppets
- Cardboard-Tube Dragon Puppet
- Pod Puppets
- PVC Marionettes
- My Top Ten Mistakes
- Developing Your Puppetry Script
- The Ant and the Grasshopper
- Telephone-Wire Finger Puppets
- hand Shadows
- Plastic Bottle Bunraku
- Puppet Stages
- Puppetry in the Music Room
- Tennis Ball Puppets
- Additional Threadbare Friends
- Getting a Handle on Puppet Manipulation
- Helping Your Puppet Find Its Voice
- Puppetry Watch
- Torn-Paper Stick Puppets
- Shadow Puppets
- Found Object Puppets