Practical Method for the Bassoon
Including 'fifty Advanced Studies'. Composed by Julius Weissenborn (1837-1888). Edited by W. F. Ambrosio. Fifty Advanced Studies. Instructional and Method. Instructional book. With fingering chart. 121 pages. Published by Carl Fischer (CF.O2150).
Item Number: CF.O2150
ISBN 0825803500. 9x12 inches.
This classic method book contains a complete fingering chart, duets for the teacher and student, hundreds of exercises including "Fifty Advanced Studies" plus a section about the instrument.
- The Bassoon
- Parts of the Bassoon
- Assembling the Bassoon
- Care of the Bassoon
- The Bassoon Reed
- The Embouchure
- Major and Minor Scales (through one octave): C Major to F-sharp Minor
- Major and Minor Scales (through one octave): F Major to G Minor
- Major and Minor Scales (through one octave): E-flat Major to A-flat Minor
- Practical Exercises: Nos. I to XXV
- Practical Exercises: The Tenor Clef
- Practical Exercises: Embellishments
- Practical Exercises: Exercise No. XXVI
- Simple and Varied Diatonic Scales
- Scales in All Keys (through the entire range)
- List of Principal Words used in Modern Music
- Fifty Advanced Studies in All Keys