Practical Finger Exercises, Op. 802 (Complete)
Piano Technique. Composed by Carl Czerny (1791-1857). Edited by Max Rolle. Piano Method. 68 pages. G. Schirmer #LB192. Published by G. Schirmer (HL.50253360).
Item Number: HL.50253360
- Book One
- Section I - Exercises for the five fingers, with quite hand, and fingers equally bent
- Section II - The independence of each individual finger, while holding keys with the quiet Hand.
- Section III - Passages of greater extension, without passing the thumb under, and with the hand as steady as possible
- Section IV - Thirds and other double runs.
- Section V - The Scales in all Keys
- Section VI - Octaves and Chords