Postludes of Praise for Piano
Piano - Intermediate
Composed by David Sarandon. Sacred. Lorenz Publishing Company #70/1733L. Published by Lorenz Publishing Company (LO.70-1733L).
Item Number: LO.70-1733L
Level 2 - Songs of praise tend to be vibrant, loud, often up-beat, sometimes majestic, and always uplifting. All of these qualities are well represented in this thirteen-piece compendium of hymn-tune settings and original compositions. Postludes also commonly feature the same characteristics--hence, the title of this collection. However many of these pieces may also serve with equal impact as dynamic preludes or for personal uplifting of the spirit. The best part? Without fail, each of these compositions sounds much more impressive to the ear than their relative difficulty for the fingers suggests. So, enjoy presenting your own "Postludes of Praise," and we'll keep that last little tidbit of information between us.
- Praise to the Lord, the Almighty Composed by Hugh S. Livingston Jr.
- My Country, â€™Tis of Thee Composed by Dennis Eliot
- Leaning on the Everlasting Arms Composed by James Mansfield
- Arise, My Soul, Arise Composed by Terry Osman
- The Foundation Composed by Bonnie Barrett
- Strong Praise Composed by Paul Davis
- Rejoicing in God Composed by Colin Curtis
- Postlude on â€œSalvationâ€ Composed by Lani Smith
- Our God, How Great Composed by Gregg Sewell
- My Heart Rejoices Composed by Terry Osman
- Glorious Things of Thee Are Spoken Composed by William S. Flynn
- A Mighty Fortress Is Our God Composed by John Purifoy
- All Things Bright and Beautiful Composed by Roger Summers
- God Of The Ages Composed by Hugh S. Livingston Jr.