Popular Wedding Classics for Violin
Composed by Various. Arranged by Denise Gendron. This edition: Paperback. Collection. Wedding and Play Along. Instrumental solo book and accompaniment CD. With Text Language: English. 36 pages. Published by Santorella Publications (SP.TS368).
Item Number: SP.TS368
ISBN 9781585606481. With Text Language: English. Wedding and Play Along.
The Violin is a romantic stringed instrument that is synonymous with love - What better way to bring beauty and elegance to any wedding ceremony than to be serenaded with a romantic collection of wedding classics arranged for violin by Denise Gendron. Popular Wedding Classics for Violin published by Santorella Publications is a lovely blend of melodic exchanges between piano & violin, perfect for that special day. We received countless requests to create a collection of popular wedding classics for violin and the much anticipated release has finally arrived".. and it was certainly worth the wait! Bridal Chorus - Ave Maria (Schubert) - Ave Maria (Bach/Gounod) - Grand March (from "Aida") - Jesu, Joy of Man's Desiring - Moonlight Sonata - Ode to Joy - Pachelbel's Canon - Simple Gifts - Trumpet Voluntary - Two Minuets (Bach) - Wedding March.
- Bridal Chorus (from "Lohengrin") Composed by Richard Wagner
- Ave Maria Composed by Franz Schubert
- Grand March (from the opera "Aida") Composed by Giuseppe Verdi
- Moonlight Sonata (Sonata Quasi Una Fantasia) Composed by Ludwig Van Beethoven
- Pachelbel's Canon Composed by Johann Pachelbel
- Trumpet Voluntary Composed by Henry Purcell
- To Minuets (Notebook of Anna Magdalena Bach) Composed by Johann Sebastian Bach
- Wedding March Composed by Felix Bartholdy Mendelssohn