Popular Performer -- Broadway
Solo piano - Advanced
The Best Songs from Popular Musicals. Arranged by Christopher Johnson. Piano Collection; Piano Supplemental. Popular Performer Series. Broadway. Book. 40 pages. Published by Alfred Music (AP.26100).
Item Number: AP.26100
These advanced arrangements by Christopher Johnson give Broadway tunes new flair and can be used by hobbyists, advancing students, professional musicians or any Popular Performer. They make great recital encores and are ultimate showstoppers. These are arrangements are for piano only, and do NOT include lyrics to the songs.
About Popular Performer Series
Alfred's Popular Performer series includes collections of pop, jazz, Broadway and movie music. Each selection is masterfully arranged for Early Advanced to Advanced pianists. Rich textures, sophisticated harmonies and inventive rhythms make these arrangements ideal for hobbyists, advancing students, professional musicians or any Popular Performer!
- And All That Jazz (from Chicago) Performed by John Kander; Fred Ebb
- Beauty and the Beast (from Walt Disney's Beautify and the Beast) Performed by Alan Menken; Howard Ashman
- Can You Feel the Love Tonight (from Walt Disney's The Lion King) Performed by Elton John; Tim Rice
- It Ain't Necessarily So (from Porgy and Bess) Performed by George Gershwin, Du Bose, Dorothy Heyward, And Ira Gershwin
- Mamma Mia! (from Mamma Mia) Performed by Benny Andersson, Stig Anderson, And Bjorn Ulvaeus
- Mack the Knife (from The Threepenny Opera) Performed by Kurt Weill; Marc Blitzstein
- On the Street Where You Live (from My Fair Lady) Performed by Frederick Loewe; Alan Jay Lerner
- You're The One That I Want Performed by John Farrar
- Send in the Clowns (from A Little Night Music) Performed by Stephen Sondheim